The CDPS-6H2H is a 6 Inputs / 2 Outputs matrix suited for HDMI signals with 4Kx2K, 3D and PIP Preview capability.
With its fast switching technology the device can greatly eliminate the time required by swapping or turning ON/OFF the connected displays.
It supports 4Kx2K, 3D, 12-bit Deep Color, Hi-Def lossless audio and other features defined by HDMI specifications.
It provides for each HDMI output a separated S/PDIF digital audio.
The management of the matrix can be easily performed via front panel buttons, IR remote control, RS-232, Telnet or IP (GUI) Control.
|Technical Specifications CDPS-6H2HFS|
|Frequency Bandwidth||300Mbps / 3Gbps|
|Input||6 x HDMI|
|1x RJ45 Telnet / GUI Control|
|1x USB (Service only)|
|Output ports||2x HDMI|
|2x Optical S/PDIF|
|Resolution||Up to 1080p 60, 4Kx2K 3840×2160 30Hz/4096×2160 24Hz|
|IR Frequency||30 – 50kHz|
|Power Supply||5VDC/2.6A (US/EU standards, CE/FCC/UL certified)|
|Dimensions||438 x 269 x 44 mm (H)/Jacks Excluded|
|482mm x 278mm x 53 mm (H)/Jacks & Rack Ears Included|
|Operating Temperature||0°C – 40°C / 32°F – 104°F|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C – 60°C / -4°F – 140°F|
|Relative Humidity||20 – 90% RH (no condensation)|
- HDMI type A connector
- Supports HDTV resolutions up to 4K UHD 3840×2160 30Hz/4096×2160 24Hz
- Supports audio extraction from HDMI input to Optical output
- Switch between any two sources within 1 second
- Supports LPCM 7.1-CH, Dolby TrueHD, and DTS-HD Master Audio
- Supports data rate up to 300 MHz/10.2 Gbps and 1080p 12 bit Deep Color
- Cutting edge PIP Preview feature allows the display to show the video image of 5 unselected sources in a row of small windows on top of the selected source video
User instruction manual for CDPS-6H2HFS
CE Conformity document for CDPS-6H2HFS
High Resolution Images
Download here the available Hi-Res images of CDPS-6H2HFS.
Similar devices you may also be interested to check out: