The HKM01-2 is a transceiver capable to extend HDMI, Analog audio, USB, RS232, and bi-directional IR through the inexpensive CAT5e/6 cable up to 150 meters. The transmitter offers a local HDMI monitor output as well.
The transmitter and receiver units can be connected together by a Point-to-Point connection via CAT5e/6 cable or by a Point-to-Many connection via a managed network switch.
It is suited for applications at broadcasting system, multimedia display, digital signage, home network integration, and industrial control.
|Technical Specifications HKM01-2|
|Supported Resolution||1920x1200p 60 Hz|
|Transmission Distance||CAT5e: 150m|
|CAT6: 180m (Max)|
|HDMI Connector||TX: HDMI Type A x2|
|RX: HDMI Type A x1|
|USB Connector||TX: USB Type B x1|
|RX: USB Type A x4|
|RS232 Connector||TX: DB9 (Female) x1|
|RX: DB9 (Male) x1|
|Link Connector||RJ45 x1|
|Audio Connector||3.5 mm Phone Jack x2|
|IR Connector||3.5 mm Phone Jack x1|
|IR Receive/Emit Angle||Horizontal ± 45|
|Vertical ± 35 / ± 30|
|IR Receive/Emit Distance||5 m|
|Power Supply||DC 5V 2A|
|Operation Temperature||0 to 55°C|
|Storage Temperature||-20 to 85°C|
|Humidity||up to 95%|
|Dimensions||125x140x30 mm (H)|
- Extends HDMI, RS232, IR and USB signals over one CAT5E/CAT6 cable
- Supports resolutions up to 1080p and 1920 x 1200 (WUXGA) 60 Hz
- Transmission range up to 150 m. over CAT5e, 180M over CAT6 AWG24
- Supports RS232 commands up to 115200 abud rate
- Bi-directional Audio
- Bi-directional IR
- HDMI loop output on transmitter side.
- Receiver unit with 4 ports USB (N°1 port 1.1 type, N°3 port 2.0 type)
- Supports point to point connection through CAT5e/6
- Supports multiple sources to multi-display connections via Gigabit network switch
Optional device: SR01 signal repeater for longer distance application
User instruction manual for HKM01-2
CE Conformity document for HKM01-2
High Resolution Images
Download here the available Hi-Res images of HKM01-2.