The DVX-RXPROS receiver receives the signal sent by the transmitter via two CAT6 cables and regenerates the DVI-D signal transforming it for final visualization.
Together with the DVI-D signal the receiver also receives and regenerates a stereo audio signal and a bidirectional RS232 one. The DVX-RXPROS receiver is placed at the end of the CAT6 cables.
|Technical Specifications DVX-RXPROS|
|Video||(TX) DVI-D Female – (RX) DVI-D Female|
|Protocol||Full duplex, transparent to all baud rate|
|Resolution||1920×1200 at 60Hz|
|Audio||Signal Type Stereo Audio|
|Connector||3.5mm mini jack, Female|
|RS232||(TX) DB9F (RX) DB9M|
|Size (mm)||(D) 155 x (W) 160 x (H) 21|
|Weight (Kg)||0,35 (TX+RX)|
- Extends DVI-D, Audio and RS-232 up to 75 m
- Uses easy to install, inexpensive STP CAT6 cable.
- Video Resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 @ 60Hz (1280 x 1024 @ 75Hz) up to the maximum distance.
- User selectable: DCC-Information used from the remotely located Monitor, from the locally located Monitor or from an internal DDC Table.
- Full duplex RS232 up to 150kbps.
- Compatible with all operating systems.
- Compatible with all major Touch Screen and Tablet.
- Rack Mount options (19″)
Brochure / leaflet for DVX-RXPROS:
User instruction manual for DVX-RXPROS
CE Conformity document for DVX-RXPROS
High Resolution Images
Download here the available Hi-Res images of DVX-RXPROS.