CH-506RXPL is the receiver device of the transceiver that can send uncompressed video and audio over a single run of CAT5e/6/7 cable up to 60 m (1080p) or 35 m (4K÷2K) with the added benefit of control through the built-in RS-232 and 2-way IR ports.
The device receives the supply directly from the transmitter (PoE) via CAT5e/6/7 cable.
|Technical Specifications CH-506RXPL|
|1x IR Extender|
|1x IR Blaster|
|Operating Temperature||0°C ~ 40°C / 32°F ~ 104°F|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C ~ 60°C / -4°F ~ 140°F|
|Relative Humidity||20 ~ 90% RH (non-condensing)|
- HDMI including 3D and 4k÷2k (Ultra HD) support, HDCP and DVI compliant
- Supports HDCP repeater and CEC bypass functions
- Supports HDBaseT Technology (Lite version) including 2-Way IR, RS-232 and Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Supports HD resolutions up to 1080p 60Hz/12-bit and Ultra HD (4K÷2K)
- Supports transmission distance of up to 60 m through CAT5e/6/7 AWG24 cable (1080p) or 35 m (4K÷2K)
- Supports HDMI output cable up to 15 m at 8-bit and 10 m at 12-bit resolution
- RS-232 with baud rate up to 115200 bps w/Jack-SuB-D m. adapter to peripheral device
- Supports wide range of IR frequency from 30 to 50 kHz
- Audio support up to LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio
User instruction manual for CH-506RXPL
CE Conformity document for CH-506RXPL
High Resolution Images
Download here the available Hi-Res images of CH-506RXPL.
Similar devices you may also be interested to check out: