CMLUX-42S is a high performance 4×2 HDMI 1.3 matrix with remote control and RS232.
It is a high performance HDMI 1.3 Matrix of 4 input and 2 output with remote control for you to link with your favor HDMI devices to enjoying movies, music, or games at once.
Each of the four HDMI sources can be routed to any of the two or both outputs.
When HDMI signal progresses through the system, it is re-timed, and level-compensated.
Define HDCP, HDMI and DVI source.
The LED light will light up to define the input sources’ format.
Switchable EDID function for choosing the native resolution to display.
- HDMI 1.3, HDCP 1.1 and DVI 1.0 compliant.
- Supports digital video formats in Deep Colour 12bit and new lossless compressed (Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio) digital audio.
- The HDMI input is compensated, clock / phase adjusted, and jitter eliminated so the output is a brand new standard HDMI signal.
- Presents input source LED indicators on each output select.
- Compatible with all HDMI sources and displays.
- Supports a wide range of PC and HDTV resolutions up to UXGA and 1080p.
- Supports RS-232 control.
- Supports IR remote control and IR extender.
- Dolby Digital, DTS digital audio transmission (32-192 kHz Fs sample rate).
- Supports LPCM 7.1 channels output from each independent HDMI ports.
- HDMI cable distance test with 1080p/8bit resolution, the Input/Output source can run up to 10/10 m.
- If 1080p/12bit the Input/Output source can run up to 5/5 m.
Brochure / leaflet for CMLUX-42S:
User instruction manual for CMLUX-42S
CE Conformity document for CMLUX-42S
High Resolution Images
Download here the available Hi-Res images of CMLUX-42S.