MIO VDA is a high-quality distribution amplifier, based on Mini BOX platform, which can distribute one analog composite video signal to four analog composite destinations.
For safety and reliability, one of the outputs provides loop through function with power down. MIO VDA supports automatic input detection of NTSC and PAL standard.
The LED lights on the Mini box indicate the status of input signal and power supply.
Gain and HS button are also installed on the box.
When long distance transmission causes an input signal loss, signal gain and amplitude of horizontal sync can be adjusted continuously by rotating the buttons, to improve signal quality.
|ANALOG VIDEO INPUT|
|Input interface||1, CVBS, BNC|
|Cable length||200 m. (Belden 8281)|
|ANALOG VIDEO OUTPUT|
|Output interface||4, CVBS, BNC|
|Status Indicator||Input signal status indicator|
|Power indicator (indicated by lighting on or off of the green LED)|
|Power consumption||12VDC 1.5A|
|Dimensions||123mm x 92mm x 29mm|
- One analog composite video signal input, four analog composite video signal outputs.
- Supports automatic input detection of NTSC and PAL standard.
- Provides loop through function with power down via one of the outputs.
- Adjusts signal gain and amplitude of horizontal sync by rotating the Gain and HS button.
- The LED lights on the Mini box indicate the status of input signal and power supply.
- Mini box structure easily installed inside frame racks, video walls and so on.
- Widely used in broadcasting system, studios and other professional fields.
User instruction manual for MIO-VDA.Info contained in the manual may not properly match with the delivered product, please check on the SPECS page or contact our office.
CE Conformity document for MIO-VDA
High Resolution Images
Download here the available Hi-Res images of MIO-VDA.