CP-255I Scaler Box is designed to upscale digital/analog video signal from Composite, S-Video, PC, Component (HD) and HDMI input sources, to digital HDMI output of wide-range HDTV and PC resolutions, up to 1080p and WUXGA (1920×1200).
Besides video upscaling, the scaler box also converts digital/analog audio signal to digital format, then output either through HDMI combining with the video, or Coaxial S/PDIF separately.
CP-255I has a comprehensive OSD menu that allows user to select a variety of output resolutions and adjust for best picture quality.
- HDMI 1.2, HDCP 1.1 and DVI 1.0 compliant.
- Scales any PC (VGA~WUXGA) / HD (480i~1080p) resolutions to/from another PC/HD resolutions.
- Automatically detect the factory setting of the connected display and output the corresponding resolution and refresh rate, when the NATIVE output is selected.
- Supports 50/60Hz frame rate conversion.
- Supports 3-D motion video adaptive, 3-D de-interlacing, and 3:2 / 2:2 pull-down detection and recovery.
- Provides output picture adjustment on contrast, brightness, hue, saturation, sharpness, RGB (color tone) level, and aspect ratio size.
- Supports high resolution input/output: PC: VGA, SVGA, XGA, SXGA, UXGA, WXGA, WSXGA, WUXGA HDTV: 480i, 576i, 480p, 576p, 720p, 1080i, and 1080p.
- Supports digital and analog audio input and output.
- Adjustment and control through RS-232 interface.
- IR remote control, OSD operation display.
Brochure / leaflet for CP-255i:
User Manual for Cypress CP-255i
CE Conformity document for CP-255i
High Resolution Images
Download here the available Hi-Res images of CP-255i.