CLUX-3D12S1A is an 1 x 2 HDMI distribution amplifier with a 3rd audio out compliance with HDMI 1.3.
It allows Set-top boxes, DVD players, Blu-ray players and other HDTV devices to be shown on two HDTV displays.
The third HDMI output brings 3D audio with blue screen, and can be connected to the AVR that does not support incoming 3D signal.
|Technical Specifications CLUX-3D12S1A|
|Input Port||1 x HDMI|
|Output Port||2 x HDMI, 1 x HDMI (For audio only with Blue Screen)|
|Input Resolution||480i -1080p 50/60, VGA-WUXGA|
|Output Resolution||480i -1080p 50/60, VGA-WUXGA|
|Audio output||Up to 192KHz Sampling Frequency|
|ESD Protection||Human Body model: ± 8kV (air-gap discharge) ± 4kV (contact discharge)|
|Dimensions (mm)||100(W) x 147(D) x 25(H)|
|Relative Humidity||20-90% RH (non condensing)|
- HDMI 1.3, HDCP1.1 and DVI1.0 compliant
- Deep color video up to 12bit, 1080p 24/60 Hz
- One HDMI source to connect up to two HDMI displays simultaneously
- One audio HDMI output connected to AVR
- HDCP authentication on Outputs straight from source
- Supports DVI source and DVI display by using HDMI to/from DVI adaptor cable
- Supports LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby Digital and Dolby Digital Plus Audio transmission (32-192kHz Fs sample rate)
- Supports a wide range of PC and HDTV resolutions from VGA to WUXGA and 480i to 1080p
- HDMI cable distance Input/Output test: – 1080p/ 8bits resolution: 20/15 m
– 1080p/12bits resolution: 15/10 m
- Supports EDID functionality. The unit will detect the first HDMI or DVI output source’s EDID and record it in the unit.
The detection priority is HDMI v1.3 > HDMI v1.2 > DVI.
- Supports CEC bypass.
User instruction manual for CLUX-3D12S1A
CE Conformity document for CLUX-3D12S1A
High Resolution Images
Download here the available Hi-Res images of CLUX-3D12S1A.
Similar devices you may also be interested to check out: