The EE01D DVI EDID Emulator is designed for single-link and dual-link DVI signal sources, to enable capturing and storing EDID (Extended Display Identification Data) informations from a display.
It can be powered directly from the DVI source or by an optional external power supply.
EDID information contains important display settings such as maximum image size, color characteristics, factory pre-set timings, frequency range limits, etc., and since most video extender systems don’t offer EDID communication between the source and remote display, the DVI EDID Emulator is the perfect device for ensuring that the optimum signal resolution is provided to the output display.
|Technical Specifications EE01D-2|
|Supported Resolution||3840 x 2400 30Hz Max.|
|LED||LED x3 (Green, Blue, Red)|
|Video Input /Output||DVI-I x2 (Digital Only)|
|Power Source/EDID Writing||Micro USB x1|
|EDID Switch||16 Rotary Switch x1 (0~9 & A~F)|
|EDID Read/Write||Tact Switch x1|
|Power Consumption||2.5 W ( Max)|
|Power Adapter (Order Separately)||DC 5V / 1A|
|Operation Temperature||0 to 55 °C|
|Storage Temperature||-20 TO 85 °C|
|Humidity||up to 95%|
|Dimensions||88 x 85 x 30 mm|
- Supports 4 different EDID functions: read, write, emulate, bypass
- Allows the source device to read the selected EDID information from the unit default or learned EDID memory
- Built-in rotary switch, supports up to 12 sets default EDID settings
- Allows to save 3 sets custom EDID
- Built-in USB port to allow the user to write EDID
- Built-in input Equalizer for reliable signal quality performance
- Supports DVI single link and DVI Dual Link
- Supports resolutions up to 3840×2400 24/25/30Hz
- Power source from DVI or via micro USB port
User instruction manual for EE01D-2
CE Conformity document for EE01D-2
151117 EE01D-EE01H EDID Loader
151117 EE01D-EE01H EDID Loader.zip
High Resolution Images
Download here the available Hi-Res images of EE01D-2.