CM-348 is designed to convert Composite Video, S-Video, YCbCr, and RGsB, signals to a variety of computer and HDTV resolutions.
It accepts video input of all video systems-NTSC, PAL and SECAM.
CM-348 has many great features to upgrade video source to high resolution PC or HDTV quality and is ideal for use in professional large screen presentation.
- Supports out formats up to SXGA and 1080i.
- Video inputs are 3D de-interlaced and scaled up to PC or HDTV output resolution.
- Automatically accommodates worldwide input video systems of NTSC, PAL and SECAM.
- High performance adaptive digital 4H Comb filter Y/C separator with adjustable vertical peaking.
- Motion compensated deinterlancing algorithms to produce artifact-free progressive scan video signal.
- Built in adaptive film mode 3:2/2:2 pull-down provides clear and crisp de-interlacing of video originating from 24 fps film, such as DVD movies.
- Frame rate up conversion from 50 up to 85Hz.
- Vertical temporal filter (VT) removes jaggy and other de-interlacing artifacts from normal video.
- OSD menu with adjustable control on Color, Sharpness, Brightness, Contrast and Tint (NTSC).
- Last memory for all adjustments.
Brochure / leaflet for CM-348:
User Manual for Cypress CM-348
CE Conformity document for CM-348
High Resolution Images
Download here the available Hi-Res images of CM-348.