This unit can distribute electrical power up to 8 devices (10.2 volt/3.2 amp each port) with overall power consumption of 80 watts over Terminal Block (3.5mm, 2 poles).
Ideal for professional applications, this device provides smart control over each individual port and supports adjustable voltage control and On/Off switching functions.
It can be controlled through on-panel buttons or via RS-232 commands.
It also comes with an OLED display which can show the status of all ports or data for a single port.
|Technical Specifications CPOWER-80W|
|Output Ports||8x 3.5mm, 2-pole Terminal Block|
|Input Power||12 V/6.67 A|
|Output Voltage||3.20~10.2 V adjustable|
|Output Current||0.10~3.20 A (depends on the load connected)|
|ESD Protection||Human body model:|
|±8kV (air-gap discharge)|
|±4kV (contact discharge)|
|Dimensions||340 x 111 x 30 mm (H)|
|Operating Temperature||0°C~40°C / 32°F ~ 104°F|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C~60°C / -4°F ~ 140°F|
|Relative Humidity||20~90% RH (no condensation)|
|Power Consumption||80W (Max., depends on the loads connected)|
- Power management system that can provide voltage controlled current on each port, with the ability to show real-time measurement results on the built-in OLED screen
- PC software application with the capability of collecting voltage current variation data in time and using RS-232 protocols it can create tables and charts of historic data
- Supports adjustment of voltage and current to allow the maximum usage on each channel
- Supports 12V/6.67A power input
- Supports overall power consumption up to 80 watts
- Supports up to 8 power outputs with professional pluggable 2-pole 3.5mm Terminal Blocks
User instruction manual for CPOWER-80W
CE Conformity document for CPOWER-80W
High Resolution Images
Download here the available Hi-Res images of CPOWER-80W.