CDPS-UA1H10HS is a high performance HDMI splitter with HDCP 2.2 compatibility. It is an advanced solution designed to distribute a single HDMI input to ten simultaneous HDMI outputs.
It supports resolutions up to 4K2K at 60 Hz (YUV_420), as well as High Definition Lossless Audio formats.
This splitter is the solution to assure a smooth transition between HDCP 1.3/1.4 and HDCP 2.2.
|Technical Specifications CDPS-UA1H10HS|
|Video Bandwidth||300MHz / 9Gbps|
|Input Ports||1x HDMI|
|1x USB (Service only)|
|Output ports||10x HDMI|
|HDMI I/O Cable Length||10m/1080p|
|Power Supply||DC 5V/6A (US/EU standards, CE/FCC/UL certified)|
|ESD Protection||Human Body model:|
|±8kV (air-gap discharge)|
|±4kV (contact discharge)|
|Dimensions||436 x 160 x 44 mm (H)/Jacks Excluded|
|436 x 165.5 x 49 mm (H)/Jacks Included|
|32°F ~ 104°F|
|-4°F ~ 140°F|
|Relative Humidity||20~90% RH (no condensation)|
- Supports HDMI, 3D, 4K2K and HDCP 2.2
- Supports HDTV resolutions up to 4Kx2K (3840×2160 at 24/25/30, 3840×2160 at 50/60 YUV_420, 4096×2160 at 24/25/30, 4096×2160 at 50/60 YUV_420) and PC resolutions up to WUXGA at 60Hz(RB)
- Supports pass-through of audio formats: LPCM 2/5.1/7.1CH, Dolby Digital 2~5.1CH, DTS Surround, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos and DTS-HD Master Audio
- Supports HDMI data rate up to 3.2 Gbps/channel and 12 bit Deep Color
- Supports EDID selection functions
- Supports CEC system reset functions
User instruction manual for CDPS-UA1H10HS
CE Conformity document for CDPS-UA1H10HS
High Resolution Images
Download here the available Hi-Res images of CDPS-UA1H10HS.
Similar devices you may also be interested to check out: