XIO 9001-VDA is a high-quality video distribution amplifier, based on brand-new XIO platform, which provides dual analog composite video signals for input, and distributes each of them to three outputs.
XIO 9001-VDA supports automatic input detection of NTSC and PAL. The gain of output signal can be adjusted via DIP Switcher.
XIO 9001-VDA provides signal equalization adjustment for up to 200m (Belden 8281), which can improve the signal quality and reduce the signal loss caused by long distance transmission of input source.
The LED lights on the module indicate the status of input signal and power supply, in order to let the user know the status immediately.
It supports SNMP, and it can be real-time managed and monitored by XIO NET, the Network Management Module, via Ethernet.
|ANALOG VIDEO INPUT|
|Input interface||2, CVBS, BNC|
|Cable length||200 m. (Belden 8281)|
|ANALOG VIDEO OUTPUT|
|Output interface||3+3, CVBS, BNC|
|Status Indicator||Input signal status indicator|
|Power indicator (indicated by lighting on or off of the green LED)|
|Power consumption||3 W|
- Dual CVBS signals input, and each one distributed to three CVBS signal outputs.
- Automatic input detection of NTSC and PAL standard.
- Hot swap plug.
- Adjusts the gain of output signal via DIP Switcher.
- Provides signal equalization adjustment for up to 200m (Belden 8281).
- LED lights indicate the status of signals and power supply.
- Supports SNMP, and can be real-time managed and monitored by XIO NET via Ethernet.
- Widely used in broadcasting system, studios and other professional fields.
User instruction manual for XIO-9001-VDA.Info contained in the manual may not properly match with the delivered product, please check on the SPECS page or contact our office.
CE Conformity document for XIO-9001-VDA
High Resolution Images
Download here the available Hi-Res images of XIO-9001-VDA.