The CDL-165ETHG can send audio/video signals from a Notebook/PC over a local area network through regular Ethernet cables to a monitor or TV which can be used as the primary display.
When a keyboard and mouse are plugged in, the CDL-165ETHG lets you browse the internet, edit word processing documents and play your music/movies on a TV.
Supporting a direct connection up to 100meters away when using network cables, this gadget also includes two USB ports which let users operate printers, scanners and other USB devices at the same time, just like a PC.
This is useful in many different scenarios, for example: During meetings each attendee would be able to access a projector from their laptop without having to fumble with any cables as long as they are connected to the network.
The CDL-165ETHG can also be used as a simple USB to HDMI signal converter thanks to its mini USB input port.
- Experience the complete PC environment on a TV from 100 meters away
- Allows a TV to act as the primary PC display
- Can handle high-speed (480Mbps), full-speed (12Mbps) and low-speed(1.5Mbps)
- Supports high performance 16-bit stereo, 48KHz audio sampling rate
- Compliant with USB 1.1/ USB 2.0 (Hi-speed)
- Supports Ethernet protocols TCP/IP
- Supports 10/100/1000Mbase Ethernet
- Extend or mirror audio and video through a network or USB cable to an HDMI display
- Share HDMI displays with multiple users through your existing office or home IP network
- Add an HDMI display to your computer through a USB 2.0 port.
- Supports mirror and extended video modes
User Instruction Manual for CDL-165ETHG
CE Conformity document for CDL-165ETHG
High Resolution Images
Download here the available Hi-Res images of CDL-165ETHG.