CM-392 is designed to convert Composite and S-Video to HDMI output with a variety of computer and HDTV resolutions.
It handles video input from TV systems of NTSC, PAL TV standards.
CM-392 has many great features to enhance video performance and is ideal for use in professional large screen presentation.
- Supports out formats up to SXGA and 720p.
- Motion adaptive 3D Y/C separation comb filter (for composite video input).
- 3D (Frame Based) motion adaptive YNR/CNR noise reduction (for Y/C video input).
- Advanced 3D motion adaptive deinterlace.
- Supports 50Hz to 60Hz frame rate conversion.
- Average picture level (APL), Automatic contrast limiter (ACL) function supported.
- OSD menu for picture quality adjustment.
- Built in 8-bit DAC for RGB or YPbPr output.
- Front panel and IR remote control.
- Automatic NTSC/PAL video format detection and switching.
Brochure / leaflet for CM-392:
User Manual for Cypress CM-392
CE Conformity document for CM-392
High Resolution Images
Download here the available Hi-Res images of CM-392.