The CDPS-44SM is a high performance, high speed HDMI video processing matrix that can be easily configured and controlled for three different output modes (Matrix, Dual and Video Wall) for various applications.
Matrix mode routes the source signals to output displays as a regular matrix does. Dual mode allows 2 selected sources to be shown on 2 sets of designate output displays as a POP display: outputs 1-2 and outputs 3-4 are the 2 sets. Video Wall mode extends a selected source to all 4 output displays as one (splice).
It supports full range of video resolutions up to WUXGA or 1080p and different audio formats up to 7.1CH LPCM at 192 kHz sampling rate.
The matrix can be managed through the front panel buttons, IR Control, RS-232, Telnet, or GUI. A software application is provided as well.
|Technical Specifications CDPS-44SM|
|Input ports||4x HDMI (Female type)|
|1x USB (Service only)|
|Output ports||4x HDMI (Female type)|
|Power Supply||12V/3A DC (US/EU standards, CE/FCC/UL certified)|
|ESD Protection||Human body Model:|
|± 8kV (air-gap discharge)|
|± 4kV (contact discharge)|
|Dimensions||432 x 172 x 44 mm (H)|
|Relative Humidity||20÷90% RH (non-condensing)|
- Supports resolutions up to WUXGA or 1080p 12 bit
- Seamlessly switches any input signal to any output display
- Selects 2 input signals to be simultaneously displayed on 2 grouped HDMI displays (Dual A and Dual B) featuring POP (Picture On Picture)
- Displays any input signal on a 2×2 Video Walls as a full image, supporting Bezel Correction
- Controls via IR Control, RS-232 or IP (Telnet), GUI and on-panel buttons
- Audio supports up to LPCM 7.1CH at 192 kHz sampling rate
- Software application is provided
User instruction manual for CDPS-44SM
CE Conformity document for CDPS-44SM
Control software for CDPS-44M – old versions
Control software for CDPS-44M – from v.3.0
High Resolution Images
Download here the available Hi-Res images of CDPS-44SM.
Similar devices you may also be interested to check out: