This Scaler Box is designed to upscale analog video signal from PC input source to digital HDMI output of wide-range HDTV and PC resolutions, up to 1080p/WUXGA.
Besides video upscaling, the scaler box also converts digital/analog audio signal to digital/analog format, then output to HDMI combining with the video, TOSLink (optical fiber), and phone jack (L/R audio) simultaneously. This unit has a comprehensive OSD menu that allows user to select a variety of output resolutions and adjust for best picture quality.
- HDMI 1.2, HDCP 1.1 and DVI 1.0 compliant.
- Scales any PC resolutions to PC (VGA – WUXGA)/ HD (480i – 1080p) resolutions.
- Automatically detect the factory setting of the connected display and output the corresponding resolution and refresh rate, when the NATIVE output is selected.
- Provides output picture adjustment on contrast, brightness, hue, saturation, sharpness, RGB (color tone) level and aspect ratio size.
- Supports high resolution output:» PC: VGA, SVGA, XGA, SXGA, UXGA, WXGA, WSXGA,WUXGA.
» SD/HD: 480i, 576i, 480p, 576p, 720p, 1080i and 1080p
- Supports stereo LPCM analog/digital audio input and stereo LPCM analog/digital output. Simply select among the audio input sources in the OSD menu, then output the audio to HDMI, TOSLink and phone jack simultaneously
Brochure / leaflet for CP-293:
User instruction manual for CP-293
CE Conformity document for CP-293
High Resolution Images
Download here the available Hi-Res images of CP-293.
Similar devices you may also be interested to check out: