HDMI 1.3 through twin CAT6 transceiver.
The CH-1106 TX/RX HDMI 1.3 transmitter and receiver over CAT6 is an extension tool for your long distance HDMI display needs.
Instead of using expensive HDMI cables, your existing CAT6 cables/sockets can replace HDMI cables while performing the same functions like transfer Deep Colour (12 bits/colour) video and new lossless compressed (Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio) Digital audio, at a bandwidth of up to 225 MHz.
Moreover, you can use your existing remote control to control your device over a 30/45 meters distance through the IR blaster.
Our HDMI 1.3 Transmitter and receiver is your ideal choice when looking for a HDMI extender.
For best performances, CAT6 AWG23 solid is recommended (Note 1)
- Complies with HDMI 1.3, HDCP 1.1 and DVI1.1 standards.
- Supports digital video formats in Deep Colour Mode at up to 36 bits (12bits/colour) and new lossless compressed (Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio) Digital audio.
- Supports CAT6 cables for data/DDC transmission.
- Supports equalize and recover incoming TMDS data before re-transmitting them with optimal quality regardless of the incoming signal quality.
- Supports high definition resolution, at 1080p/8bits distance can reach 45 m with CAT6 AWG23.
- Supports CEC bypass.
- Supports xvYCC (Extended-gamut YCC).
- Supports IR Receiver & IR Blaster.
- Supports full range of IR frequencies from 20~60 KHz
Note 1: The receiver CH-1106RX can be ordered to be used as receiver box to interface the outputs of CLUX-1H4CAT , CLUX-1H8CAT and CMLUX-4H4CAT.
Brochure / leaflet for CH-1106-TX/RX:
User instruction manual for CH-1106-TX/RX
CE Conformity document for CH-1106-TX/RX
High Resolution Images
Download here the available Hi-Res images of CH-1106-TX/RX.