This digital to analog audio converter is designed to accept an optical or coaxial LPCM audio source and convert it to stereo analog audio with volume control. The audio processor supports decoding DSD over PCM (DoP) sources as well.
This product is great for audio archival or connecting analog speakers to digital sources. The maximum acceptable audio sampling rate for sources is 192kHz/24bits. Output volume can be adjusted from 0dB to -50dB.
This digital to analog audio convertor utilizes a DSP engine rather than software to prevent audio distortion during the conversion and additional effort has been made to reduce the chance of pops or noise when connecting audio sources.
|Technical Specifications DCT-40|
|Input Ports||1x Coaxial In|
|1x Optical In|
|Output Ports||1x L/R Out|
|Function key||1x FUNC key|
|1x IN key|
|1x “-” key|
|1x “+” key|
|Power Supply||5V 2.6A (US/EU Standards, CE/FCC/UL certified)|
|ESD Protection||Human Body model:|
|±12kV (air-gap discharge)|
|±8kV (contact discharge)|
|Dimensions||50 x 85 x 22.5mm (H) Jacks Excluded|
|51 x 98 x 22.5mm (H) Jacks Included|
|Operating Temperature||0°C~40°C / 32°F ~ 104°F|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C~60°C / -4°F ~ 140°F|
|Relative Humidity||20~90% RH (no condensation)|
- Optical and coaxial digital stereo audio inputs
- Converts digital stereo audio to analog stereo audio
- Automatic audio sampling rate detection supporting a maximum sampling rate up to 192kHz
- Automatic PCM/DoP audio format detection
- Analog stereo L/R output up to 2Vrms for connection to powered speakers or amplifiers
- Supports manual volume adjustments from 0dB to -50dB in 1dB increments
- Contains a “de-pop” function to eliminate the pop noise often heard when plugging in audio sources
User instruction manual for DCT-40
CE Conformity document for DCT-40
High Resolution Images
Download here the available Hi-Res images of DCT-40.
Similar devices you may also be interested to check out: