The CH-1529TXPL/RXPL is a HDMI over single CAT5e/6/7 Transmitter and Receiver set able to extend HDMI data over a single run of CAT5e/6/7 cable at a distance up to 60 meter.
Other multi-control interfaces transmission is possible: bidirectional IR and RS-232.
This transceiver set complies with advanced protocols of HDMI 2.0 and HDCP2.2. The HDCP1.4 also supported. The 6G HDMI video is processed as well.
It supports also “optical audio return”, i.e. audio trasmitted back from Receiver to Transmitter. Besides, the “audio insertion” allows an external audio to be embedded into the incoming HDMI.
The Receiver (PD) can be powered by the PoE 48V function of the Transmitter (PSE).
|Input Ports||1x HDMI|
|1x Audio In slide switch|
|1x Audio In connector (3 poles terminal block)|
|1x IR In 2 (3,5 mm jack)|
|Output Ports||1x Optical Out|
|1x Audio Out|
|1x IR Out 1 (3,5 mm jack)|
|Others||1x RS-232 (3 poles terminal block)|
|1x Update slide switch (USB 2.0 to PC for firmware update)|
|EDID Selection||1 x dip switch|
|Input Ports||1x CAT5e/6/7|
|1x IR In 1|
|1x Optical In|
|Output Ports||1x HDMI|
|1x IR Out 2|
|1x Update slide switch|
|Common specifications Transmitter and Receiver|
|Video Bandwidth||340MHz / 10.2Gbps|
|HDMI Resolution||480i~4K2K 50/60 YUV 4:2:0|
|PC: VGA ~ WUXGA|
|HDMI Cable Distance||In: 10m/1080p 8-bit or 12-bit and 5m 4K2K|
|HDMI Cable Distance||Out: 10m/1080p 8-bit or 12-bit and 5m 4K2K|
|CAT5e/6/7 Cable Distance||Up to 60 m with AWG24|
|RS232 Baud Rate||Up to 115200 bps|
|ESD Protection||Human Body model:|
|± 8kV (air-gap discharge)|
|± 4kV (contact discharge)|
|Dimensions||78 x 163 x 16 mm (H) (Excluded jacks)|
|78 x 183 x 16 mm (H) Included rack ears|
|Operating Temperature||0°C~40°C / 32°F ~ 104°F|
|Relative Humidity||20~90% RH (non-condensing)|
- HDCP 1.4/HDCP 2.2 and HDMI 2.0 compliant
- HDMI with 3D, 4K2K support and DVI Compliant (Note 2)
- 6G HDMI video (3840×2160 YUV444) input is supported
- Transmission on AWG24 CAT5e/6/7 cable up to 60m at 1080p and 35m at 4K2K
- 4Play™ convergence: HDMI, PoE, IR and RS-232
- Supports output resolution up to 4K2K 50/60 at YUV 4:2:0
- Supports deep color input and output of 8, 10 and 12 bits
- Supports CEC bypass
- Supports “optical audio return” transmitted back from receiver to transmitter
- External Audio can be embedded into HDMI video
- Supports EDID management by PC software, default and native EDID
- Supports HDMI DDC bus clock stretch for better compatibility of some Blu-ray players
- Supports standard 48V from Transmitter (PSE) to Receiver (PD) (Note 1)
- Easily firmware update via USB in field
- Ultra-thin wall plate design (16 mm only)
Note 1: The standard 48V PoE function is designed for powering compatible Receiver units only. Non-PoE Receivers will need their own power supply. Receivers of another brand may not be compatible.
Note 2: Displaying HDMI 3D and 4K2K contents,compatible equivalent source signal, destinations and HDMI cable are required in order to secure the quality.
User instruction manual for CH-1529TXPL/RXPL
CE Conformity document for CH-1529TXPL/RXPL
High Resolution Images
Download here the available Hi-Res images of CH-1529TXPL/RXPL.
Similar devices you may also be interested to check out: