The CMSI-8D8DSA 8 x 8 DVI-D Matrix with Audio allows DVI-D signal from any of it eight sources to be routed to and displayed on any of its eight connected DVI monitors or HDTV simultaneously.
Each DVI input or output port has an associated phone jack connector, for the audio signal to be processed with video synchronously.
The matrix supports full range of PC and HDTV timings up to WUXGA and 1080p, 2.25Gbps bandwidth, 12-bit Deep Color, and 3D.
The management of source/sink scenarios can be handled easily through on-panel buttons, IR remote control or RS-232 protocol.
- HDMI, HDCP1.1 and DVI compliant
- Audio stereo combined by3.5 mm Jack stereo connector
- Supports HDMI 3D feature (with HDMI to DVI adaptor cable)
- Supports rate up to WUXGA and 1080p following the output display EDID settings
- Supports 3D signal display following the output display EDID
- Supports IR extension
- Supports RS-232, remote control and on panel control
- 2U size design
User instruction manual for CMSI-8D8DSA
CE Conformity document for CMSI-8D8DSA
High Resolution Images
Download here the available Hi-Res images of CMSI-8D8DSA.