This Digital Audio Converter is designed to convert an optical or coaxial LPCM audio source to different sampling rates (up to 192kHz/24-bit) to a coax and otical outputs. The digital audio processor utilizes DSP engine instead of software process to prevent distortion.
The converted audio source signal can be simultaneously output in both optical and coaxial digital audio which can be connected to an amplifier for high quality audio output.
Additionally, the audio processor supports DSD over PCM (DoP) decoding to PCM in order to further process the audio signal not only for sampling rate conversion but also controlling the volume and the de-pop function, helps to reduce unwanted noise when plugging in an audio source.
|Technical Specifications DCT-39|
|Input Ports||1x Coaxial|
|Output Ports||1x Coaxial|
|Power Supply||5V/2.6A DC (US/EU standards, CE/FCC/UL certified)|
|ESD Protection||Human body model:|
|±8 kV (air-gap discharge)|
|±4 kV (contact discharge)|
|Dimensions||50 x 85 x 22.5 mm (H)/Jack Excluded|
|51 x 98 x 22.5 mm (H)/Jack Included|
|Relative Humidity||20~90% RH (non-condensing)|
- Supports coaxial and optical digital audio inputs
- Supports simultaneous coaxial and optical digital audio outputs
- Supports DSD stream audio passthrough
- Automatic LPCM input sampling rates up to 192kHz
- Supports De-pop function to eliminate unwanted ‘popping’ noises on plug in of audio source
- Supports DSD over PCM (DoP) decoding to PCM of coaxial and optical audio source
- Supports volume control, with the minimum volume at -60dB
User instruction manual for DCT-39
CE Conformity document for DCT-39
High Resolution Images
Download here the available Hi-Res images of DCT-39.
Similar devices you may also be interested to check out: