The CVW-11HS is a device that must be used with a HDMI monitor or TV and permits the management of a multi-screen Video Wall.
Configurations can be 2×2, 3×3, 4×4 and 5×5 and require 4, 9, 16 or 25 CVW-11HS devices each matched with an HDMI monitor or TV. General commands are by IR Control.
The CVW-11HS are connected through a daisy chain RS232 cables.
The CVW-11HS is also a converter from PC to HDMI to permit that a PC signal with its audio can be shown onto the Video Wall system.
Therefore, the source to be displayed can be HDMI or VGA (HDD 15p.f.) and must be prior splitted in order to be sent to the input of the 4, 9, 16 or 25 CVW-11HS.
- Supports four Video Wall combination: 2×2, 3×3, 4×4 and 5×5
- Supports both PC with Audio and HDMI input sources (Note 1)
- Resolution up to 1080p at 60 Hz
- Use standard RS232 cables to cascade every CVW-11HS devices
- IR Receiver to extend the physical range of command
Note 1: Requires an HDMI or VGA+audio splitter to distribute the signals towards all CVW-11HS
User Instruction Manual for CVW-11HS
CE Conformity document for CVW-11HS
High Resolution Images
Download here the available Hi-Res images of CVW-11HS.