The 4×2 SDI to HDMI Twin Outputs Seamless Quad PIP is a high performance, high speed zooming/shrinking system that can be easily configured and controlled for quad or picture-in-picture video processing.
It allows 4 different SDI input sources to be freely selected and arranged onto two HDMI displays with a total of 8 different types of settings.
It supports resolutions up to WUXGA 60 Hz RB, 1080p and audio up to 8 ch. with a sampling rate of 48kHz.
Screen setting hotkeys, OSD, RS-232, GUI and Telnet allow instant control and switching on the output displays.
|Technical Specifications CDPS-4S2HSS|
|SMPTE Standards||259M-C at 270 Mbps|
|292M at 1.485 Gbps and 1.485/1.001 Gpbs|
|424M/425M-AB at 2.970 Gbps and 2.970/1.001 Gbps–|
|Video Bandwidth||225 MHz/6.75 Gbps|
|Input Ports||4x SDI|
|Output Ports||2x HDMI|
|SDI Timings Support||SMPTE Standards|
|HDMI Output Timings Support|
|1080PsF@23.98/24/25/29.97/30||Input SDI Cable Length|
|250m with SD-SDI|
|200m with HD-SDI|
|100m with 3G-SDI (BELDEN 1694A cable)||—|
|HDMI Cable Length|
|5m/1080p 50/60 Hz||ESD Protection|
|Human Body Model:|
|±8kV (air-gap discharge)|
|±4kV (contact-gap discharge)||Power Supply|
|12 V/3 A DC (US/EU standards, CE/FCC/UL certified)||Dimensions|
|438 x269 x 44 mm (H)/Jacks Excluded|
|482 x 274 x 52 mm (H)/Jacks Included||Weight|
|2976 g||Chassis Material|
|0°C~40°C / 32°F~104°F||Storage Temperature|
|-20°C~60°C / -4°F~140°F||Relative Humidity|
|20~90% RH (non-condensing)||Power Consumption|
- Supports SD-SDI (SMPTE 259M-C, at 270 Mbit/s) input signals up to 250m.
- Supports HD-SDI (SMPTE 292M, at 1.485Gbit/s and 1.485/1.001 Gbit/s) input signals up to 200m.
- Supports 3G-SDI (SMPTE 424M/425M-AB, at 2.970 Gbit/s and 2.9701/1.001 Gbit/s) input signals up to 100m.
- N°2 HDMI outputs compatible with DVI.
- Combine four SDI inputs into HDMI and output on to two synchronized HD screen.
- Seamless switching between channels and windows.
- Zoom and Shrink 4CH input image and permit to overlay them.
- Supports PIP, POP and multi-windows display.
- Supports OSD, Remote control, RS-232, Telnet, GUI and on-panel controls.
- Fade-In-Out, Chromakey, Mirror and Rotation (90° left/right and 180° up/down) functions.
- 8 Screen setting hot keys and extra 4 customized favorite screen setting.
- Easily to adjust size, position and setting of 4 input images via WebGUI, only drag and in a few clicks the output display format setting can be achieved.
User instruction manual for CDPS-4S2HSS
CE Conformity document for CDPS-4S2HSS
High Resolution Images
Download here the available Hi-Res images of CDPS-4S2HSS.