CP-252 is a high performance PC/HDTV two-way scaler that accepts analog RGB input (VGA) and converts to DVI-I (digital+analog RGB) output.
It also outputs Apple iMAC 1680×1050 at 60Hz resolution.
- Supports out formats up to SXGA and 1080i.
- The input is analog PC or HDTV signal in the format of either RGBHV, YPbPr or YCbCr.
- The output is digital+analog PC or HDTV signal in the format of digital RGBHV bitstream plus analog RGBHV, known as DVI-I (Integrated digital and analog)
- The input resolution is automatically detected while the output resolution and refresh rate can be selected through OSD menu and front panel push buttons.
- 48MB frame memory for frame rate conversion.
- Output picture adjustment on brightness, contrast, color, RGB level and H-V position.
- DVI output enables an all digital rendering of video without the losses associated with an analog interface and is an ideal for use with digital display such as LCD, Plasma and DLP projectors.
- A DVI-I to VGA adaptor is included to transfer the analog RGB output contained in the DVI-I connector into HD-15 VGA connector so that the output can also connect to any display units that has VGA input.
Brochure / leaflet for CP-252:
User Manual for Cypress CP-252
CE Conformity document for CP-252
High Resolution Images
Download here the available Hi-Res images of CP-252.