Optical Transceiver for HDMI signal.
When HDMI signal is broadly used in the entertainment world, the cost and distance availability of the HDMI cables has become a burden for users.
HDMI over fiber provides the same quality presentation with distance up to 300 m.
The HDMI signal is not compressed, with audio embedded and is fully complained with HDCP.
- HDMI 1.2, HDCP 1.1 and DVI 1.0 compliance.
- Transmission up to 300 m.
- Support EDID reading and CEC function.
- Supports up to 1080p 50/60 Hz, RS232, and monodirectional IR.
- Duplex single-mode fiber with LC connectors.
Brochure / leaflet for COH TX1/RX1:
User instruction manual for COH TX1/RX1
CE Conformity document for COH TX1/RX1
High Resolution Images
Download here the available Hi-Res images of COH TX1/RX1.
Similar devices you may also be interested to check out: