02 - HDMI DISTRIBUTORS
1x4 HDMI 1.3 Splitter
part = 12-050
The HDMI v1.3 Distribution Amplifier Series is the most advanced solution to HDMI signal distribution.
Each product in this series is compatible to HDMI v1.3 specifications, a cutting-age technology which defines the support to transfer Deep Color (10-bit and 12-bit ) video and new lossless compressed (Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio) digital audio, with a high bandwidth up to 225MHz (6.75Gbps).
Besides splitting and distributing, the HDMI v1.3 DA series also does signal amplification and equalization, so as to provide high performance I/O of audio and video.
Each of the buffered output can run up to 20 meters and can be cascaded.
- HDMI 1.3, HDCP1.1 and DVI1.0 compliant Receiver.
- Deep color video up to 12bit, 1080p@60Hz.
- One HDMI source to connect to some HDMI displays simultaneously.
- HDCP keysets allows each output to work independently when connecting to a HDMI display.
- Split a HDMI source to some outputs without signal loss.
- Supports DVI source and DVI display by using HDMI to/from DVI adaptor cable.
- Dolby Digital, DTS digital audio transmission (32-192 kHz Fs sample rate).
- Supports a wide range of PC and HDTV resolutions from VGA to UXGA and 480i to 1080p.
- HDMI cable distance test with 1080p resolution: Input/Output source can run up to 20M/5.1CH.
- Full HDCP Compliant.
- Indipendent EDID on each output.