14 - MISCELLANEOUS
4x1 (Dual out) 3G-SDI Switcher
part = 12-638
CSDI-42 is an SD/HD/3G-SDI switcher with 4 inputs and one dual output controlled by RS232 and IR Control.
The item is suited for professional studios that use SDI signals and it's compatible with the standard SMPTE 292M and SMPTE 259 M-C.
The dual output permit to split the signal to two destination/displays without the necessity to have a further distribution amplifier.
- Four SDI inputs can be selected and splitted towards 2 destinations simultaneously
- Operation at 2.970Gbit/s, 2.970/1.001Gbit/s, 1.485Gbit/s, 1.485/1.001Gbit/s and 270Mbits/s
- Supports SMPTE 425M (Level A and Level B), SMPTE 424M, SMPTE 292M, SMPTE 259M-C
- Equalized inputs and re-clocked outputs
- Command through IR remote control and RS232
- Equalize incoming SDI signal of up to:
» 225 m for SD signals
» 150 m for HD signals
» 90 m for 3G signals (Note 1)
- SD: 480i 60, 576i 50
HD: 720p 50/60, 1080i 50/60 and 1080p 24/25/30
3G: 1080p 50/60.
Cable test with Belden 1694A. Operating distances may vary if another type of coax cable is used.